We inform you, pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree no. June 30, 2003, n. 196, "Code on personal data protection programs", that the personal data you provide with the optional and voluntary sending of this form will be processed by the ns. the company, in compliance with the above mentioned, the sole purpose of providing you the service you requested.
The processing of personal data supplied by you will be processed by our. specially appointed personnel using manual and computerized, and in any case how to ensure the security and confidentiality of the same. We also inform you that the personal data subject to processing may be disclosed to third parties if this is necessary in relation to the purpose specified before, the data will not be disclosed. the data will be kept only for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes indicated above.
Please do not send the names or other personal data of third parties that are not strictly necessary. Recall that the transmission of personal data to (company name) is your direct responsibility.
We ensure the utmost care in processing the data provided by you in order to ensure the security and confidentiality in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196. Article. 7 of the said decree confers on you the possibility to exercise certain rights, including the right to request the updating, rectification, cancellation or integration of such data. For the exercise of these rights may contact informally, S. & S. Zambetta Giovanni Via Giotto, 2-27012 Loc.Torriano Certosa di Pavia (PV) - Italy.
The data controller is S. & S. Zambetta Giovanni - Via Giotto, 2-27012 Loc.Torriano Certosa di Pavia (PV) - Italy.
(Right of access to personal data and other rights)
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication: a) the origin of personal data b) the purposes and methods of treatment c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments d) of the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2 e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection b) the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
1. The interested party or person from whom the personal data are collected shall be preliminarily informed, either orally or in writing about: a) the purposes and modalities of the processing for which the data are intended b) the obligatory or voluntary nature of providing the requested data; c) the consequences of a refusal to reply d) the entities or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents, and the scope of dissemination of said data e) the rights as per Section 7 f) the identification of the owner and, if appointed, the representative of the State in accordance with Article 5 and the data. When the owner has designated as responsible, at least one of them, indicating the site of the communication network or the methods by which it is easily known the updated list of those responsible. When it has been identified as responsible for the interested party in the event of exercise of the rights referred to in Article 7 must be identified.